Svarog Studio

Where we import tracks and export perfection

Sending files for mixing:

*This guide contains screenshots and examples using Logic X and Mac OS, but the process is very similar across all digital audio workstations and operating systems.

1

Correct naming and structure of files and folders:
Each song needs to have its own folder named ARTIST-SONG-BPM.
Folders should contain all individual tracks of your song correctly named (KICK, SNARE TOP, LEAD GUITAR…).

Correct naming structure:

Incorrect naming structure:

2

Individual tracks must be exported from the same starting point (from beginning to the end).
You might have, for example, only a 15s guitar solo in the middle of the song, you should still export it in the length of the whole song from the beginning, so that the mixing engineer doesn’t have to guess where that part needs to go.

Re-imported tracks should look like this:

*Notice all the tracks span from beginning to the end

Re-imported tracks should NOT look like this:

*Tracks are not the same length which makes it difficult for a mixing engineer to know where any of the parts go.

3

Remove all plugins and effects from your tracks and master output before exporting.
Make sure there is no clipping (meters on your tracks should not go into “red”). If needed pull the faders down.

No clipping or plugins on any channels:

*If needed, pull the faders down. If you don’t want to remove your effects from your project, make sure you bypass/disable them.

Some of the tracks are clipping and have active plugins on them:

*We need raw tracks of the highest quality to work with and provide the best service. The only instances where you can leave plugin on is if it is a part of your sound (guitar/bass amp sim…). In that case send us both raw and processed track.

4

Export tracks in .wav or .aiff format at least 24bit/44.1k quality. The best option is to export tracks in the same quality you recorded them in.

Exporting tracks in 24Bit wav format example:

5

Please contact us at [email protected] before sending your tracks and tell us who you are and what you are looking for. Once we get back to you please compress each folder with your tracks into a .zip file and upload them to WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google drive, or which ever service you prefer as long as you can send us the link to download your files. You can also include additional notes for us in Word/txt file, either in the mail or tracks folder. Also feel free to send us the titles of some songs/artists with the sound you are aiming for, anything that helps us to get a better picture of your vision is a big help to us.

Include ARTIST NAME in the e-mail title.
Send your files to: [email protected]

6

Svarog Studio requires 20% advanced payment to begin our work. When we finish the mix/master of your song we will send you an MP3 version of the song. We offer two revisions for free, each additional revision is $10. Once you are happy with the final product you can send the remaining 80% of the calculated price. Upon receiving your payment we will send you your song in full quality (16bit and 24bit WAV) and an instrumental only version if you so desire.

We will send you a Paypal invoice for 20% advance + another invoice upon finishing, for the remaining 80% of the calculated price.
All payments are sent to: [email protected]

*This guide contains screenshots and examples used in Logic X and Mac OS, but the process is very similar across all digital audio workstations and operating systems. If you need further assistance with this process, or have problems on some of the steps in this guide, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to help you.
Contact us at: [email protected] 

Sending files for mastering:

*This guide contains screenshots and examples using Logic X and Mac OS, but the process is very similar across all digital audio workstations and operating systems.

1

Correct naming of files and folders:
If you are sending multiple tracks for mastering have them in the same folder named after an ARTIST. Each song audio file should be named differently to avoid confusion, with bpm at the end of the title (ex. Hit song – 145.wav).
If you are sending only one song, than the audio file should be named ARTIST-SONG-BPM.

Example of correct naming of folders and files for mastering:

Example of correct naming for single file for mastering:

2

Remove all plugins and effects from your master channel output before exporting. Make sure there is no clipping (meters on your tracks should not go into “red”).

No clipping or active plugins on master buss:


*If needed, pull the faders down rather than using a limiter. If you don’t want to remove your effects from your project, make sure You bypass/disable them.

Master buss is clipping and has active plugins:


*Tracks that have clipping occurring can not be “saved” by mastering process. For best results send us a clean mix with no clipping or processing on master bus.

3

Export tracks in .wav or .aiff format at least 24bit/44.1k quality. The best option is to export tracks in the same bit quality they were mixed in.

Example of exporting track in 24 Bit/48 kHz WAV format:

4

Please contact us at [email protected] before sending your tracks and tell us who you are and what you are looking for. Once we get back to you please compress the folder with your tracks into a .zip file and upload them to WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google drive, or which ever service you prefer as long as you can send us the link to download your files. You can also include additional notes for us in Word/txt file, either in the mail or tracks folder. Also feel free to send us the titles of some songs/artists with the sound you are aiming for, anything that helps us to get a better picture of your vision is a big help to us.

Include ARTIST NAME in the e-mail title. 
Send your files to: [email protected]

5

Svarog Studio requires 20% advanced payment to begin our work. When we finish the mix/master of your song we will send you an MP3 version of the song. We offer two revisions for free, each additional revision is $10. Once you are happy with the final product you can send the remaining 80% of the calculated price. Upon receiving your payment we will send you your song in full quality (16bit and 24bit WAV) and an instrumental only version if you so desire.

We will send you a PayPal invoice for 20% advance + another invoice upon finishing, for the remaining 80% of the calculated price.
All payments are sent to: [email protected]

*This guide contains screenshots and examples used in Logic X and Mac OS, but the process is very similar across all digital audio workstations and operating systems. If you need further assistance with this process, or have problems on some of the steps in this guide, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to help you.
Contact us at: [email protected]

Sending files for enhancement/restoration:

1

Export tracks in .wav or .aiff format at least 16bit/44.1k quality.
For old recordings and recordings in need of repair, send us the best possible version/format you have.

2

Name the track(s) appropriately. As silly as it sounds, don’t send us tracks named “Untitled.wav” or “Audio track 1.wav”.

3

Please contact us at [email protected] before sending your tracks and tell us who you are and what you are looking for. Once we get back to you please compress the folder with your tracks (if you are sending multiple tracks) into a zip file and upload them to WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google drive, or which ever service you prefer as long as you can send us the link to download your files. You can also include additional notes for us in Word/txt file, either in the mail or tracks folder.

Include ARTIST NAME or TRACK NAME in the e-mail title.
Send your files to: [email protected]

4

Svarog Studio requires 20% advanced payment to begin our work. Once we finish the restoring/enhancing of your song we will send you a shorter MP3 preview of the material you sent. We offer two revisions for free, each additional revision for enhancement/restoration is $5. Once you are happy with the final product you can send the remaining 80% of the calculated price. Upon receiving your payment we will send you your song/material in full quality (16bit and 24bit WAV).

We will send you a PayPal invoice for 20% advance + another invoice upon finishing, for the remaining 80% of the calculated price.
All payments are sent to: [email protected]

*If you need further assistance with this process, or have problems with some of the steps in this guide, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to help you.
Contact us at: [email protected]

Contact us

So you have tracks that need mixing, mastering or enhancement? Maybe you have more questions about our services? Send us a message, tell us what you need and let’s make magic happen.

svarog studio logo

Social media coming soon…

Company

*Full address available upon client request